To strive for quality in education for the comprehension of a vivacious and comprehensive society through knowledge construction and dissemination.
- To ensure quality education.
- To promote scientific temperament.
- Assortment of theoretical knowledge with practical skills.
- Pursue academic excellence through quality teaching, research and publications.
- Provide access to all sections of the society to pursue higher education.
- Inculcate right values among students.
- Promote leadership qualities among students & Produce socially sensitive citizens.
- Accelerate the process of creating a Knowledge Society.
DEPARTMENT AT GLANCE
The department of Physics was established in 2010 with the intention of Science and Technology development of this University. The department has very good mixture of teaching and research orientation on comprehensive Science and Technology issues like research, functions, development, change, mobility, progress and technological dimensions.
The Department has its own Science forum organized several special lecturers by eminent personalities on various science issues. The Department is good in Academic potential, comprising faculty known widely for their research and teaching abilities.
Introduction To Energy Science and Technology
|No. of NET||Nil|
|No. of SLET||01|
|No. of Publications||Nil|
|No. of Special Lectures||Nil|
|Staff Room||04||Office & Computer Table||10+02|
|Office Room||01||Office & Computer Chairs||10+02|
|Printer||01||Office Pigeon Box||Nil|
PROFILE OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Name of the Department : PHYSICS
- Courses offered in the Department : M.Sc.
- Self- financing courses (if offered by the Department) :Yes
- Details of students strength in the Department (2017-18): 1st Year: 53 2nd Year: 78
1St Year student’s strength: 53
2nd Year student’s strength: 78
- Total number of teaching staff : 05
|Name of the teacher with Qualifications||Qualifications||Designation||Specialization and Area of Research||Workload Per Week|
|1||SARASWATHI B.||M.Sc., KSET||Teaching Assistant||Physics||16 Hrs.|
|2||SYED MUJEEB||M.Sc., Physics||Teaching Assistant||Physics||16 Hrs.|
|3||NISBA RUBI A||M.Sc., Physics||Teaching Assistant||Physics||16 Hrs.|
|4||VISMITHA S PATIL||M.Sc., Physics||Teaching Assistant||Physics||16 Hrs.|
|5||SEEMARANI B.S||M.Sc., Physics||Teaching Assistant||Physics||16 Hrs.|
- Number of members of temporary teaching staff of the Department at present:
- Number of members of non- teaching staff of the Dept. at present: