Davangere university alumni association link
Davangere university has started its alumni association as Davangere university alumni association® to act as a link between the Davangere university and the “Alumni” to provide a platform for interaction between alumni, present students, faculty of the university.
- AIMS AND OBJECTS-
- To improve the facilities and infrastructure of the university with the help of active participation of the alumni.
- To make available the expertise and experience of the alumni for the development of research and educational activities of the university
- To be of the service to the member, to the Alma Mater, the present student and to the society at large.
- To carry out the following-
- Help deserving people and charitable causes.
- Function as visiting / guest faculty for the students.
- Help students in their Moot Court, drafting, internship, projects and placements.
- Conduct mock interviews and guidance program for the students before their placement.
- Conduct meeting of educative topical value by inviting eminent personnel to address them.
- Act as a jury member for any cultural / academic events organized by the Alma Mater.
- To conduct competitions, seminars and workshop for the students.
- Guide the students with developing contacts for professional and academic enrichment.
- Conduct sports/ Cultural meet for the members and for the students.
- To provide following benefits to its members: –
- Opportunity to use the library of the university
- Opportunity to participate in the academic and cultural events organized by the university
- Opportunity to use computer laboratory and Internet facility of the university
- Opportunity to be part of the annual get together and dinner.
- Offer guidance for professional enhancement and career development.
- To grant free-ship Scholarships, Prizes, Monetary assistance, books and/or Stationery to the poor and deserving students, etc.
- To give medical relief to the poor students.
- To plan and implement Welfare Programs /activities with the object of creating self-reliance among the poor and the needy.
- To educate the community in social Responsibilities and impart the knowledge of various Social Services available so as to enable them to make use of the same.
- To render relief services at the time of natural calamities and emergencies.